National Award-winning Aging-in-Place Design Specialist Bonnie Lewis, founder of 55+ TLC Interior Design, is available to speak at corporate functions and conferences about the important role aging-in-place design will play in the future, as America’s flourishing Boomer and senior population ages.
Speaking Engagements for Aging-in Place Design
Industries that will be impacted by and should prepare for an aging American population include:
- Home Building
- Medical Practices
- Travel and Tourism
- Hotels and Hospitality
- 55-plus Communities and Developers
- Assisted and Independent Senior Living Communities
- Senior Centers
What Does the Future of Aging-in-Place Design Look Like?
Bonnie Lewis is available to shed light on the need for Aging-in-Place Design and the role it will play in the future, including:
- The needs of an aging American population
- Safety and injury prevention provided by Aging-in-Place Design
- The need for alterations to business and healthcare spaces
- The need for alterations to living spaces
- Ways to anticipate and mitigate costly injuries through aging-in-place design for businesses
- Industry-specific overviews dealing with the challenges of serving an aging population and ways to address those challenges
For a consultation or to arrange for Bonnie Lewis for speaking engagements for aging-in-place design at your function or conference, contact 55+ TLC Interior Design today at (480) 696-3187.